|Home // Centrifuges|
The oil driven centrifuge is one of the most reliable and economical oil cleaning technologies in the industry.
Oil Centrifuge Filtration Benefits
• An oil centrifuge is driven by the machine's oil pressure. Consequently they work while your machinery is in operation. This means no down time.
• They can clean all types of oil including engine, hydraulic, transformer, heavy gear, and diesel fuel.
• Centrifuges are incorporated into our Lubemaster equipment, making them completely portable allowing you to move them with different machines as required.
• When used in conjunction with vacuum dehydration filtration systems, they can remove all types of gas and water from the lubricant.
• They have no need of replacement elements.
• They inhibit acid build up thus reducing lubricant degradation and depletion of additives - greatly extending service life.
Centrifuge Oil Cleaning System
Our innovative portable oil centrifuge, the Lubemaster, comes in a range of models with flow rates extending from 10-70 litres of oil per minute.
When operated in conjunction with a comprehensive , it is possible to achieve indefinite oil drain on clean burning engines using today's low sulphur diesels.
This is conditional on:
• Particle levels of the lubricant being kept low within limits
• Viscosity is maintained in grade
• TBN remains within limits
• Diesel dilution constantly being kept in check
• Sodium levels constantly monitored
What about the effect of Exhaust Gas Recirculation systems (EGR)?
To accommodate this system, the industry had to double the soot carrying capacity of engine oil to enable it to accommodate the extra particle carried in circulation due to the increased contamination created by the addition of the EGR system. Why would we want to increase the soot carrying ability of the oil when the centrifuge will constantly remove these particles as the engine operates? COS have the oil solution for your engine and all your filtration needs.
Please click here to contact us to discuss our low cost options to reducing oil contamination and extending your oil life.